Terms and Conditions
Scope and provider
(1) The general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "terms") regulate the contractual relationship between Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal (hereinafter referred to as the provider) and you (hereinafter referred to as the customer) in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded.
(2) Deviating terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using a service from Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal.
(3) At AT-ZONE we offer you the following services:
- Creation and sharing of geofence zones via mobile applications.
- Logging of all events related to created geofence zones.
Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German, English or Russian.
(2) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Access to use the AT-ZONE service requires registration.
(4) By registering, the customer accepts these terms and conditions. With the registration, a contractual relationship arises between AT-ZONE and the registered customer, which is based on the provisions of these GTC.
(5) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offer. By presenting the service, the customer is only asked to make an offer.
(6) By ordering a paid service, the registered customer enters into a further contractual relationship with AT-ZONE that is separate from the registration. Before entering into this contractual relationship, the user will be informed of the respective chargeable service and the payment terms. The contractual relationship arises when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking the "Subscribe" button.
(7) You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will inform you for each service whether an electronic invoice is available.
Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of AT-ZONE consists of the following services:
- Creation of geofence zones (geographically delimited zones, further: "zones")
- Share zones with other users
- Informing members of the zone of a member entering or exiting the zone
- Saving a zone log of all inputs and outputs to / from the zone
- Chat with zone members using group chat
- Assign multiple zone administrators
Prices and shipping costs
(1) To use AT-ZONE, you must first register.
(2) In order to be able to buy the services of the website, the user must register and create a user account.
(3) If the user wishes to use a chargeable service, he will be advised of the chargeability beforehand. In particular, the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment are listed.
(4) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different scopes of services.
(1) Any fees incurred are to be paid in advance to AT-ZONE at the due date without deduction.
(2) By registering, providing the information required for the payment process and using the chargeable service, the user authorizes the operator to collect the relevant amount.
(3) A paid service is automatically extended by the period booked (subscription) unless it is canceled by phone, email or letter.
(4) The subscription will be withdrawn on the day of the agreement.
(5) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(6) The customer is not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or checks.
(7) If the customer chooses an online payment method, the customer authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(8) If the provider offers payment in advance and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer must transfer the invoice amount to the provider's account within five calendar days of receipt of the order.
(9) If the provider offers payment by credit card and the customer chooses this type of payment, he expressly authorizes the provider to collect the amounts due.
(10) If the provider offers payment by direct debit and the customer chooses this type of payment, the customer grants the provider a SEPA basic mandate. If, when paying by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to insufficient funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer must bear the costs.
(11) If the customer defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the damage caused by the delay.
(12) The transaction can be carried out using the following payment methods:
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
Registration and termination
(1) Furthermore, the customer declares that he and, to the best of his knowledge, no member of his household, has no criminal record for an intentional crime that endangers the safety of third parties, in particular not for an offense against sexual self-determination (Sections 174 ff.) an offense against life (Sections 211 ff. StGB), an offense against physical integrity (Sections 223 ff. StGB), an offense against personal freedom (Sections 232 ff. StGB), or because of theft and embezzlement ( §§ 242 ff. StGB) or robbery and extortion (§§ 249 ff. StGB) or because of drug abuse.
(2) A user account is for his / her sole and personal use and a user may not authorize third parties to use this account. A user may not transfer his / her account to third parties.
(3) A user is, subject to reservation, entitled at any time to unsubscribe in writing by post, e-mail or telephone without stating a reason. At the same time, it is possible to deactivate this completely and by hand within the data and settings in the user account. The previously concluded contractual relationship is thus ended.
(4) If a user has registered for a paid service, he can cancel at least 3 days before the booking period. If this deadline is not met, the chargeable service will be extended by this period, depending on the booking time selected, and the cancellation will only take effect at the end of the subsequent booking period. Cancellation is possible by email or letter and we will confirm this in writing. The full name and the email address of the customer should be given so that your cancellation can be assigned.
(5) AT-ZONE can terminate the contract at its own discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons, at any time. AT-ZONE also reserves the right to remove profiles and / or any content that has been published on the website by or by the user. If AT-ZONE terminates the registration of the user and / or removes profiles or published content of the user, AT-ZONE is not obliged to inform the user about the reason for the termination or the removal.
(6) Following each termination of any individual use of AT-ZONE's services, AT-ZONE reserves the right to inform other registered users with whom AT-ZONE assumes that they were in contact with the user , to send. AT-ZONE's decision to terminate the registration of the user and / or to notify other users with which AT-ZONE assumes that the user was in contact does not imply or in no way state that AT-ZONE statements about the individual character, general Reputation, personal characteristics still meet over lifestyle.
(7) Users are obliged not to provide any intentional or fraudulent false information in their profile or other areas of the portal. Such information can lead to civil action. The operator also reserves the right to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect in such a case.
(8) If the access of a user is blocked due to a culpable breach of contract and / or the contractual relationship is terminated, the user has to pay compensation for the remaining contract period in the amount of the agreed fee minus the saved expenses. The amount of the saved expenses is set at a flat rate of 10% of the remuneration. Both contracting parties are free to prove that the damage and / or the saved expenses are actually higher or lower.
(9) After termination of the contractual relationship, all user data will be deleted by AT-ZONE.
Limitation of Liability (Services)
(1) AT-ZONE assumes no responsibility for the content and correctness of the information in the registration and profile data of the customer or for other content generated by the customer.
(2) With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the respective buyers involved. Therefore AT-ZONE is not liable for the services of the participating customers. Accordingly, all matters relating to the relationship between the customers including, without exception, the services that a seeker has received or payments that are due to the customer are to be addressed directly to the respective party of the. AT-ZONE cannot be held responsible for this and hereby expressly contradicts all possible liability claims of whatever kind including claims, services, direct or indirect damage of any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unexpected, disclosed or not, in whatever kind Connection with the aforementioned matters.
(3) Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal is only liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health if it is based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal.
(4) Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal, is liable for other damages, insofar as they are not based on the breach of cardinal obligations (such obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the contractual partner may regularly rely) Europe only if it is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Ragimov Software, Schönbornstraße 33, 76646 Bruchsal based.
(5) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. In the event of default, they amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on injury to life, limb or health or freedom become statute-barred after 30 years; Otherwise after 1 year, whereby the statute of limitations at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the obligee became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person of the debtor or would have to gain knowledge without gross negligence (Section 199 (1) BGB) .
(7) The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user as well as uploaded files for compliance with the law and, if necessary, to delete them in whole or in part.
Offsetting and right of retention
(1) The customer only has the right to offset if the customer's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
(2) The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Right of withdrawal
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period for services is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can provide a clear explanation for this. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation (e.g. by email) that we have received such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
For additional information regarding the range, the content and explanations for exercise, please contact our customer service.
(3) Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we have to reimburse you for all payments we have received from you (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have used our service) immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date who received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should begin during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compared to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires with the following contracts:
- in the case of services, if AT-ZONE has provided them in full and you have taken note of and expressly consented to the fact that we can begin to provide the service and you lose your right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully fulfilled;
(1) Should personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) be collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this regard.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities, provided that the provider has given the data subjects prior written consent.
(4) You have the right at any time to receive information from AT-ZONE in full and free of charge about your data.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction of processing for the user.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) For differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively, excluding the UN sales law.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
(1) The contract language is English.
(2) We do not offer any products or services for sale to minors. Our products for children can only be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use AT-ZONE with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If you violate these terms and conditions and we do not take action against this, we are still entitled to make use of our rights on any other occasion in which you violate these terms of sale.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules and conditions, including these terms and conditions, at any time. The terms of sale, contractual conditions and general terms and conditions that are in force at the time of your order apply to your order, unless a change to these conditions is required by law or by official order (in this case they also apply to orders that You have previously done). If any provision in these Conditions of Sale is ineffective, void or unenforceable for any reason, this provision is deemed severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(5) The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.